PICTURE TO BURN

my HAVEN ~

Places worth visiting:
Tumblr
livingitmystyle Wordpress
Kerry Murray Photography

April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012

Can You Hear My Heart
Monday, July 18, 2011 @ 1:57 PM
Watch Can You Hear My Heart
FINISHED!
Ep19 was the turning point of the story where everything comes crashing down for Ma Roo and Dong Joo.

I really like Ma Roo's character / actor (Nam Goong Min - Noticed him from 'The Birth of a Rich Man')
[it's usually the characters you really 'fall in love' with instead of the actors]
He always look like he's about to cry. (Great acting!)
I think he really suit this kind of character since in 'The Birth of a Rich Man', he was used by his father's own gains as well.
However, hope to see him in different roles next time.

Last Ep:
The grandmother passed away.
It just makes the drama more sad letting the grandmother die but I guess without her death there is no bridge to connect everyone's emotions together since in the end, everyone finds consolation with one another.

"In this world, there is a lot of things you can't do alone but you can do it together ... that's why even if it hurts, even if you want to cry, still I love you"

Labels: , , , ,


Comments | 0 left