PICTURE TO BURN

my HAVEN ~

Places worth visiting:
Tumblr
livingitmystyle Wordpress
Kerry Murray Photography

April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012

New My Fair Princess 新还珠格格
Tuesday, August 2, 2011 @ 2:05 AM
On 4th episode.
It's a little different from the original series but I think it's almost as funny as the original.
There are funny scenes and epic lines! 
So far, the drama is keeping me interested.

Who supports Benjamin and XYZ? or Yongqi and XYZ?
I personally always pity the underdog but it's almost implausible that Benjamin end up with XYZ 'cus no matter what, they are from 2 different worlds.

P.S
I just realised 瓊瑤(Qiong Yao - the novelist and screenwriter) is a distant relative of 金庸(Jin Yong)!
Both great writers of great TV series!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments | 0 left