PICTURE TO BURN

my HAVEN ~

Places worth visiting:
Tumblr
livingitmystyle Wordpress
Kerry Murray Photography

April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012

New My Fair Princess 新还珠格格
Saturday, September 17, 2011 @ 1:03 PM
FINALE! (late in updating againXD)
I believe there are quite a lot of people who are unhappy about the ending.
Somehow even though the original Season3 wasnt popular among viewers, I belive the ending was better than this one.
At least in the original S3, YQ did clearly told Zhihua that he will leave with XYZ and not come back. Showing more of his maturity and manliness.
Instead of just leaving quietly after Xinrong gave birth.
Somehow I think they are trying to rush the ending, making it kinda sloppy. Like there is no proper closure for some characters.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments | 0 left